disappears When libido

disappears When libidoTo assess risk factors for decreased libido in late reproductive age Gracia CR. et al. conducted prospective cohort 4-year study involving 326 women aged 35-47 years. In the past 4 years these women were assessed changes in hormonal profile (testosterone, DEAS, estradiol, FSH, LH), body mass index, psychosocial, and socioeconomic statuses, changes in libido. 87 women (27%) decreased libido, the remaining 239 (73%) - was not. Women of both groups on common hormonal parameters did not differ. Читать полностью -->

Terrible disease killed in Canada hundreds of people

Terrible disease killed in Canada hundreds of peopleFound a bacterium that killed about one hundred patients for 18 months in one hospital the canadian city of Quebec. According to the expert on infectious diseases, possible outbreaks of these diseases throughout the country. Dr. Jacques Pepin says that cases of infection by the bacterium Clostridium hospital neighborhood has increased significantly. And more often because this bacterium ill patients older than 65 years. Researchers from the University neighborhood decided to view reports about patients who had died over the past few years. Читать полностью -->

How to get rid of bad breath?

How to get rid of bad breath?Pour a glass of boiling water 1-2 teaspoons of wormwood. Leave for 20 minutes. Strain, allow to cool. Rinse your mouth in 4-6 times a day. A tablespoon of peppermint pour 0.5 liters of boiling water. Infuse for an hour. Читать полностью -->

American surgeons have separated Siamese twins from Uganda

American surgeons have separated Siamese twins from UgandaAmerican surgeons have separated Siamese twins from Uganda American surgeons have successfully separated conjoined twins from Uganda, fused heart, liver and diaphragm. The able sisters Louise and Christine who underwent 12-hour operation at the University hospital of Maryland, is quite satisfactory. A few months young patient will remain in the U.S. under the supervision of doctors, and then return home, according to rtr-vesti.ru. According to the doctors Maryland clinic, already six months or a year Louise and Christina on the level of physical development will not be different from peers. Meanwhile, the average after surgical separation of conjoined twins survive only every fourth. Читать полностью -->

planet epidemic of suicides

planet epidemic of suicidesEvery year about a million people end their life by suicide. In other words, every 40 seconds suicide brings another planet. In some countries, the suicide rate is 40 per 100,000 population. And the number of failed attempts suicide reaches per year 10-20 million. According to experts who have presented these data, suicide kill more people than all the wars, terrorist acts and local armed conflicts combined. Moreover, in contrast to military conflicts, which can be prevented or resolved peacefully, to eliminate the causes of suicides at the political level is almost impossible. Читать полностью -->

who are no longer hiring smokers

who are no longer hiring smokersIn tobacco control the world health organization (who) has taken a tough stance. She became the first organization of the United Nations, which decided not to take myself to the work of smokers. The who representative of Fadel Hib confirmed this information. This measure should contribute to strengthening the credibility of the organization, she began to act on December 1. Since that day, announcements will be accompanied by a note that who is the place, smoke-free, and therefore people consuming tobacco in any form", there can not work. Candidates for the vacant position will be to ask whether they smoke and, if so, whether they intend to give up this habit in the case of providing them with work in who. Читать полностью -->

  < < < <   1 2 3   > > > >